Jefferson County Elections
Shonna Allred, Elections Administrator
210 Courthouse Way, Suite 100
Rigby, ID 83442
For current elections, sample ballots, and dates to remember, please follow this link: Current Elections.
Election Information - Three ways to Vote
1- EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING
You may vote early at the Jefferson County Clerk's Office (210 Courthouse Way, Suite 100) between October 21 and November 1, 2019. Voting is available during normal office hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Photo ID is required to vote.
2- VOTE BY MAIL (ABSENTEE)
If you are a registered voter in Jefferson County, and are unable to vote in person, you may request that an Absentee Ballot be mailed to you. The request form is available at THIS LINK. Complete and return the form to the Clerk's Office (address is above) before October 25, 2019. Please note: any request for an absentee ballot to be mailed will not be honored if you are not a current registered voter at the address recorded at the Clerk's Office.
3 - IN PERSON ON ELECTION DAY: Polls open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the following city precincts:
- Lewisville - Lewisville Community Center
- Menan - Menan City Hall
- Mud Lake - Terreton Senior Center
- Rigby - Rigby City Hall
- Ririe - Ririe Senior Center
- Roberts - Mustang Events Center
- WJ School District 253, Monteview Precinct - LDS Church Monteview
- WJ School District 253, Terreton Precinct - Mail-Out Ballot Only
Voters may register and vote on election day at their precinct locations. Photo identification is required. If you are a voter new to Jefferson County, and your photo ID does not have your current address on it, bring a utility bill or other mail with your name and address for verification.
- Local Taxing District Form
- Filing Packet - County Candidate - Partisan
- Filing Packet - County Candidate - Independent
- C-1 Form for County Candidates
- Filing Packet - Precinct Committeeman
- Campaign Disclosure
Party Contact Information
View County Events and Public Meetings